The PMAHCC Foundation Scholarship Program accepts applications from January 1 until April 30 for the scholastic year starting in the fall. This form will serve as an application. Students must respond to all PMAHCCF requests for verification and transcripts in order to be eligible. Transcripts and verification of need must come from the school directly.
Grant amounts are evaluated for each applicant depending on individual need or merit; and the foundation available funds. Not all applicants will be selected as recipients.
· Awards range from $1,000 to $2,000
· Students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements by responding to the requests for verification from PMAHCCF
· Awards are not renewable, Students can re-apply each year as long as they meet all the eligibility requirements and can confirm enrollment.
Interested students must COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM and mail it along with the following required documents:
1) CURRENT, COMPLETE TRANSCRIPT OF GRADES – ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
o Official transcript of grades
o Unofficial transcript that includes the student and school’s name
o Student-generated online transcript that includes student and school’s name (Grade Reports are NOT acceptable)
o GED Test score results
2) Type an Essay of not more than 300 words discussing your ideal professional goals and how achieving those will impact the Hispanic community; or how your education has contributed to who you are today or who you will be in the future.
Deadline: The application and all required supporting documents MUST be mailed IN ONE ENVELOPE and MUST be at the PMAHCCF office by DEADLINE OF APRIL 30TH. Applications received after April 30th will not be considered.
All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by PMAHCCF.