PITTSBURGH BUSINESS SHOW
May 5, 2020
- Discounted Tickets & Ticket Sales will benefit PMAHCC (from provided link)
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program (included with tickets!)
- & Much more!
Stay Tuned for Ticket Information
The Pittsburgh Business Show will donate the cost of all tickets purchased above to the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce!
Diversity Certification and Inclusion Certificate Program (included with admission!)
This, three part, program will allow individuals to hear, from the experts, how larger corporations & Government are using, Diversity and Inclusion to invest in their company's future and be more successful every day.
Attendees who participate in three sessions will receive a certificate of completion of three hours of Diversity and Inclusion awareness training. These courses fulfill corporate social responsibility, educate employees, and help businesses move forward as a company to be more effective, culturally aware and innovative.
The 2020 Diversity Certification Program includes five sessions:
- Diversity and Inclusion Panel: An Overview
- Diversity and Inclusion 101
What does D&I mean?
What are the financial benefits of D&I?
How can we be inclusive of everyone?
How can I protect myself and my beliefs?
- Getting Comfortable with Diversity and Inclusion
Why do some get so uncomfortable when we discuss D&I?
What are the challenges of Diversity and Inclusion?
How can these obstacles be overcome?
How is Diversity & Inclusion is an Equalizer?
Why do some feel that it creates preferential treatment?
How can we dispel this misconception?
- Q&A Panel: Ask the Experts
All speakers featured at the three sessions are from companies and government organizations in the Pittsburgh area. Last year's presenters included:
- Diamonte Walker, MBA, Director of Performance and Compliance in the Executive Department for the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh
- George Robinson, Manager of Supplier Diversity at UPMC
- Robert A James, Supplier Diversity Program Director at Highmark Health
- Heather Hopson, Founder and Communications Director of Motormouth Media
- Micah S. Caporali, Procurement Solutions and Supplier Diversity Management at Covestro
- L. Jay Burks Phd, Director of Supplier Diversity at Comcast
- Lisa L Edmonds MCA, Deputy Director at the Allegheny County MWDBE Department
- Robert Jones, President & CEO, Founder of The CultureNeutral
- Melanie Marie Boyer, (Panel Host), Director of Development, Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce / Host, Pittsburgh: Our City / Marketing Consultant
This certificate program is a streamlined, inexpensive way for corporations to offer Diversity and Inclusion education to their employees while contributing to a good (and diverse) cause!
With your ticket, you will have access to the Diversity and Inclusion Certificate Program as well as exclusive networking events, and other valuable presentations and speakers where you can build your network and learn the skills you need to take your business to the next level.
Connect with our event sponsor:
Linda Jo Thornberg
President - Pittsburgh Business Show
Who? We welcome YOU and your coworkers, employees, friends and family to attend with our 70% discount. This event has something to offer for EVERYONE! PLUS each ticket purchased with our link will give 100% of proceeds to the chamber!
What? The Pittsburgh Business Show is currently the 8th largest event in Pittsburgh!
Where? The David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Why? At the show you can connect with other businesses and people, grow your company resources and educated the Pittsburgh are about your business!
When? May 5th, 2020
How? Tickets will soon be available for purchase!
An Additional Special Thanks To:
Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
One Oxford Centre, 301 Grant Street, Suite 4300 ● Pittsburgh PA 15219 U.S.A.
Please Like, Follow and Subscribe us at: