The Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (PMAHCC) is the principal regional advocate for the Hispanic business community’s civic and economic interests and provides regional business opportunities for economic development.
The PMAHCC is a member of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).
The PMAHCC Board of Directors represents a diverse tapestry of well respected, successful business and community leaders who execute a practical approach to the needs of the business community.
Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce activities include:
· Networking opportunities with Pittsburgh’s Latino business & professional community
· Access to the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and other national Latino organizations
· Assistance with public contracting opportunities
· Brokering discussions with Pittsburgh corporations and elected officials
· Educating and advising Hispanic business owners and professionals
· Updating demographic statistics and other Hispanic community and business information
· Member access to Micro Loans